32 HEALTHY SMOOTHIE RECIPES
Smoothies are all the rage. You can find healthy smoothie recipes all over the place.
And rightly so.
Smoothies are awesome. They’re easy, yummy, and can be super healthy. One smoothie can pack quite a punch by adding nutrient dense veggies, fruits, and protein sources.
I love that you can easily sneak in veggies without even knowing they’re in there. These are genius for picky toddlers. I’m always looking to sneak veggies into our diet. In addition to smoothies, I like these carrot cake muffins.
Not only are smoothies wonderful snacks, they can be an entire meal. How about a chocolate protein berry smoothie for lunch?
The sky really is the limit when it comes to creating healthy smoothie recipes.
However, I’m limited in how far I’ll go in my experimentations. I don’t always know what pairings work well.
That’s why I leave the creation of healthy smoothie recipes to someone else. No sense in wasting time, money, and food on a gross smoothie.
So here are 32 healthy smoothie recipes for you to go nuts with.
- Matcha Green Tea Smoothie from Hungry Hobby
- Purple Sweet Potato Smoothie Bowl from Rhians Recipes
- Vegan Chocolate Sweet Potato Milkshake from Rhians Recipes
- Daily Green Smoothie from Savory Tooth
- Healthy Pineapple Smoothie from Savory Tooth
- Easy Berry Green Smoothie from Dancing Through the Rain
- Pineapple Mint Smoothie from Living Sweet Moments
- Cucumber Ginger Smoothie from Living Sweet Moments
- Matcha Green Tea Chia Smoothie from Mama Lakes to Cook
- Low Sugar Smoothie from Makings Of
- Mango Chia Coconut Smoothie Bowl from The Delicious Crescent
- Rose Avocado Smoothie from the Delicious Crescent
- Blackberry Pomengranate Smoothie from Saving Dollars and Sense
- Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe from Saving Dollars and Sense
- Fruit Aloe Smoothie from Wanna Bite
- Healthy Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie from Sizzling Eats
- Lemon Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie from Bunny’s Warm Oven
- Nutty Monkey Smoothie from Bunny’s Warm Oven
- Green Smoothie with Hemp Butter from The Work Top
- Loaded Vitamin C Immune Booster Smoothie from Easy Cooking with Molly
- Super Healthy Pomegranate Cranberry Almond Smoothie from Easy Cooking with Molly
- Strawberry Dreamsicle Shake from Thrifty T’s Treasures
- Berry Smoothie Bowl from Pepper Bowl
- Raspberry Lemonade Smoothie from Taste and See
- Energy Boosting Smoothie from Happy Foods
- Blueberry Coconut Milk Smoothie from Happy Foods
- Tropical Tofu Shake from Diabetic Foodie
- How to Make the Ultimate Vegan Superfood Smoothie from The Professional Mom Project
- Green Summer Smoothie from Dinner with the Rollos
- Cucumber Berry Blast from Dinner with the Rollos
- Pineapple Kale Smoothie from The Fit Blog
- Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie from The Fit Blog
So many yummy recipes. You’re bound to find one or two or 32 favorites!
TRACK YOUR HEALTH & FITNESS GOALS!
Are you keeping a nutrition and fitness journal? Research shows that by keeping a food and fitness journal, writing down your workouts and what you eat, you lose more weight and reach your goals quicker. Fitbook is an awesome journal that provides tips, motivation and plenty of space to reflect and document things that inspire you. I use this to help plan my workouts and my meals. I love the extra tips it offers regarding healthier food and fitness options.
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE HEALTHY SMOOTHIE RECIPE?
As always, please remember that I am not a medical professional, personal trainer or nutritionist… I’m just a hard hitting girl who wants to be healthy and strong! Before you begin any fitness or nutrition program, please consult your physician!
This post may include affiliate links. That means if you purchase anything through certain links on my website, or any of my social media platforms, a portion of your purchase may be given to me without changing your price. All my opinions are truthful, honest and 100% mine. Thank you so much for supporting Hard Hitting Fitness by purchasing through these links!
Hard Hitting Fitness is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.